How do I name my child

Came to our church - Hans Egedep oqaluffia, the white church on the same road as “Sawadii”, on Kirkevej no. 13.

Bring your passport or your birth cerificat and if you are married your wedding certificat. If you are not married we need a copy from the polize - ”Faderskabssag” - or from “Nuuk Kredsret”. All coulpes whom are not married has to go to the polize to confirm the farthership of their child.

If you have a name which is not on the list of approved names on we need some kind of documents that the name is used in your country.